All of the following must apply:
- Must sell a product.
- Must be recognized within the United States as a business entity (Incorporated, sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited partnership (LP), limited liability company (LLC), C-corporation, and S-corporation; or other entity type as approved by Frito-Lay, Inc. (“Sponsor”), in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
- Must be at least 50% female founded (based on original founding not current investment ownership).
- The female must be a business owner who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a company that sells a product and the company is at least 50% female-founded (based on original founding not current investment ownership).
- Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements in any manner it deems appropriate. By joining, users agree to these terms of eligibility, which are final and binding in all respects. Any profile deemed not to be eligible will be removed at the discretion of the Sponsor.
1. Sponsor may disqualify any Profile that, as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination:
- contains any material that is indecent, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- is submitted in bad faith, is inappropriate, or otherwise violates our Terms & Conditions;
- is submitted by an Entrant or Officer who is ineligible or noncompliant with these Eligibility Terms & Conditions / Additional Terms; and/or,
- is submitted by any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Program who acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, who violates our terms and conditions, or about whom a background check provides unsatisfactory results.
2. Entrant retains all rights in and to its product or service, including all intellectual property rights, but no profile may disclose any information confidential to or any trade secret of the business or any third party.
3. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that: (i) Frito-Lay has wide access to ideas, designs, protocols, methodologies and ideas for products, and that new ideas for products are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by its own employees; (ii) many of those products may be competitive with, similar to, or identical to Business’ product; (iii) Frito-Lay will not refrain from developing or authorizing another to develop any products, concepts, systems or techniques that may be similar to Business’ product; and (iv) Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of the introduction by any Frito-Lay or its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies of any similar product that has or may come to any such company from other sources or is developed by Frito-Lay itself or any of its affiliated companies. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that neither Frito-Lay nor its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies have now or shall have in the future any duty or liability, (whether direct or indirect) with respect to the infringement or protection of Entrant’s patent (if any) or other intellectual property rights related to the Business’ product.
4. Each Entrant and Officer will release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Frito-Lay, and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and funding partners, and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind to persons, including death or property damage resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entrant’s or the Officer’s participation in the Program or any Program-related activity.
5. Program Changes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Eligibility and Terms and Conditions in order to better achieve the Program’s purpose as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination, without liability or obligation to Sponsor. Sponsor will give notice of any modifications on the Program’s official site.
6. USE OF DATA.
- By participating in the Program, each Entrant and Officer acknowledges that Sponsor will collect private or personal data about the Entrant and the Officer that is submitted during the registration process.